AIM Consulting is seeking skilled ServiceNow developers to help perform IT automation tasks and the discovery of business services and infrastructural components they’re dependent on. Ideal candidates will understand configuration management principles and have experience with the ServiceNow platform. They will perform the necessary tasks to design and develop configurations and customizations for component discovery. Successful candidates will be proficient in communication with various devices to collect configuration information. Must be able to work both independently and as a productive member of a project team. The position requires candidates to work closely with key client stakeholders and senior technology leaders.
- Develop configurations and automation for the:
- Discovery of infrastructure components
- Automation of various IT tasks and processes
- Integration with monitoring platforms
- Modeling and development of service maps and integrations
- Participate as a key member of the project team
- Document and maintain client facing and internal technology related deliverables
- Work closely with the project managers in representing the technical interests of the client
- Up to 20% travel annually may be required
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Fundamental knowledge of networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, IP networks, subnetting and network devices
- Previous experience in provisioning, configuring, integrating and deploying various infrastructure components.
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to demonstrate influence in a consultative fashion to stakeholders and other team members.
- Technical education and degree
- Experience with ServiceNow’s ServiceWatch and/or Discovery tools
- Experience using automation platforms such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience presenting and conducting demo reviews with client stakeholders
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.