AIM Consulting is seeking iOS Application Developers to join our mobile practice. The right individual for this role will have extensive expertise with web and mobile application architecture. They will have an understanding of multiple mobile platforms with a focus on iOS. We are looking for someone with extensive iOS development experience, who is familiar with any number of techniques for designing and building high-quality software, including experience with: developing application specifications, various object and data modeling techniques, database design, quality assurance best practices, and implementation support. This role is a demanding, highly dynamic, technically challenging position. The candidate must be a top-notch iOS/Objective-C programmer and committed to becoming an integral part of our development team. The ideal person for this role will be comfortable in a client-facing role and be consultative in their overall approach.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce top tier code.
- Design, develop, and test applications from the ground up.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Develop and deploy iOS based applications
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and performance tune
- Innovate and brainstorm new features
- Work closely with a product manager and mobile application designer to execute solutions
- Conduct current state assessment of the technical environment and processes
- Conduct client stakeholder interviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in iOS mobile application development required
- Advanced knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development tools
- iOS developers possess advanced knowledge of the platform and have a keen eye for motion with a serious focus on performance
- Advanced experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Knowledge of Objective-C best practices for code style and memory management
- Working knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, & CSS, XML and JSON preferred
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- At least one or two feature-rich iOS apps completed (code or visual samples of work preferred), with at least one app available in the App Store
- Proven experience developing applications optimized for the iPad and iPhone.
- Works exceedingly well with fellow team members from all disciplines
- Proactive, constructive, and committed attitude; demonstrates great follow-through
- Excellent time management skills demonstrated by the ability to execute on multiple projects while working on a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in a highly collaborative environment
- Passion for learning
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.