Client Solutions Architect
At AIM Consulting, we believe technology is the catalyst to connect people, exchange ideas, engage customers and transform businesses – especially when developed strategically and implemented with precision.
The Client Solutions Architect is both a big picture thinker and in-depth technical problem solver, leveraging our consulting suite of services to architect Agile/Scrum solutions that solve a variety of problems for our clients with a business goal of creating value-added service lines of revenue to the client via AIM Consulting services. The CSA understands client ecosystems, architectures, and trends, provides technical consulting to clients as a trusted adviser and works closely with AIM leadership team on strategy. The CSA is responsible for ensuring product team delivery and driving technical solutions with clients in a consultative manner.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Client Engagement and Business Development:
- Develop and nurture long term client relationships to achieve goals for client’s business
- Drive business priorities identifying Manage multiple projects that support different lines of business for our Clients
- Apply Agile/Scrum Project Management Methodologies to all projects
- Lead the day-to-day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members
- Work directly with clients – usually on site – and you will take ownership of the overall project and its end products
- Contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, customize solutions and work closely with clients
- Monitor and drive the client pipeline by coordinating the discussions between partners and clients
- Prepare templates, client reference videos, case studies for future client development and test new value propositions
- Identify new streams of revenue at client-site via Solution Consulting, deepening client relations and proactively seeking information
- Craft and develop proposals and discussion documents, managing the team and leveraging the experts of the practice to find the optimal mix of functional and industry client services capabilities
You are passionate about driving the delivery of a client engagement while identifying additional opportunities to offer AIM Consulting Services. You are excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM Consulting’s portfolio of clients ensuring world class solutions are being delivered that are highly scalable, secure and flexible
Your knowledge and skillset likely include the following:
- 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect, Sales Engineer or Engagement Manager with a focus of working with Retail Accounts
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Consistently delivering exceptional results and great ideas
- Expert analytical skills
- Executive-level verbal and communication skills to present complex value propositions to client executives and create compelling written documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is a rapidly growing leader in technology consulting services and solution delivery that helps companies compete effectively in the digital world.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.