AIM is seeking Android Developers/Architects to join our Mobile Practice. The right individual for this role will have strong expertise with web and mobile application architecture. They will have an understanding of multiple mobile platforms with a focus on Android and a baseline understanding of iOS. They will be able to follow coding patterns established by the lead developer and deliver quality code. The ideal person for this role will be comfortable in a client-facing role and be consultative in their overall approach. The ability to communicate both up and out to the organization is critical.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce top tier code
- Communicate and follow best practices for mobile development
- Work collaboratively with client team
- Recommend improvements to technology landscape and document constraints in app development
- Assist in creation of Mobile Application Strategy documentation and prototyping
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Explore the more complex edges of the Android technology stack.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- B.S. degree in technical discipline or strong background in Computer Science preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of strong software engineering experience including at least 2+ year of strong experience in Android SDK and Java
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Android mobile application development required
- Working knowledge of Java Script, HTML5, & CSS, XML and JSON preferred
- Knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.