Your Focus? Your Business.
AIM Consulting has a proven methodology to help clients understand their current IT landscape, define their objectives, and create crystal-clear roadmaps for IT Infrastructure, Cloud and ITSM projects. We transform processes and systems to deliver the utmost in agility, interoperability, performance, reliability, security and scalability—increasing visibility, reducing cost, adding value to IT investments.
Modern enterprises demand highly reliable and scalable IT infrastructure capable of supporting heavy workloads, yet agile enough to support rapidly changing business needs. AIM Consulting excels in helping organizations adapt in an ever-evolving technology environment.
Here’s how AIM can help:
- Providing strategic direction and project expertise for short-term or long-term IT projects, with the option of partnering with AIM to provide end-to-end solutions.
- Leading global and international engagements in technology infrastructure, datacenter migration, network migration, systems integration, application modernization and optimization, infrastructure operations, and more.
- Among dozens of technologies and numerous platforms, we provide expertise in UNIX, Windows, Cisco, Juniper, EMC, NetApp, IBM, HP, VMware, and Citrix.
The cloud can add value to your business by transferring these more commoditized services to world-class third party providers—enabling you to focus more on your business-differentiating services. AIM consultants can help your enterprise leverage the enormous benefits of the cloud through Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions.
Here’s how we can help:
- Strategizing and prioritizing the areas of your business that can most effectively take advantage of the cloud.
- Partnering with you to transform applications to a cloud platform, providing an end-to-end solution from strategy to launch.
- Readying your IT infrastructure for the cloud and building intelligent cloud services that take your offerings to new customers.
- Hybrid Cloud — helping to architect, integrate, and optimize your current infrastructure services while utilizing third parties to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- Consulting expertise in Azure, Amazon Web Services and other leading cloud platforms.
Changing the focus and culture of IT from delivering technology to delivering services in support of an organization’s mission greatly enhances IT’s ability to meet the needs of the enterprise. AIM consultants are experts in IT Service Management (ITSM) — the implementation and management of IT services to meet the needs of the organization.
Here’s how AIM can help:
- Effectively helping teams develop Service Management / Quality programs across the organization using best practice frameworks and models (ITIL, COBIT, CMM).
- Identifying and implementing monitoring and quality controls and metrics to effectively manage services and optimize processes.
- Successfully delivering technology to enable desired improvement, integrate and consolidate systems and automate related workflows and tasks.
When it comes to IT Service Management tools, we are a recognized Partner of ServiceNow and are experts with BMC Remedy, CA Technologies, and other ITSM software. We excel in strategy and implementation, ensuring that your IT technologies properly support your enterprise.
Are you ready? Let’s get started!