Senior Web Developer
AIM Consulting is seeking talented Senior Web Developers to join our world-class Application Development team. AIM is looking for individuals who enjoy finding creative and cutting-edge ways to solve complex technology problems, thrive in fast-paced environments, and believe in growing relationships with AIM’s clients by understanding and addressing their technology and business needs.
You will be responsible for helping to add features to existing enterprise application platforms, as well as tending to bug fixes, correcting redundancy, increasing modularization, etc. You will be working in small and collaborative teams to deliver elegant solutions that will impress our clients. In this role, you will be expected to work with evolving requirements, come up with thoughtful solutions, and give feedback where appropriate.
- Develop high performance, scalable web applications
- Analyze pre-existing web applications
- Help define development standards and guidelines
- Creation and review of application design
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis
- Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Strong Experience with MVVM Web Frameworks (AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js)
- Strong experience building dynamic web sites leveraging client / service architecture (REST)
- Strong experience with responsive web design (phone, tablet)
- Strong experience in an Agile/Scrum team
- Experience building MVC web applications
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with task runners (Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Bower
- Experience with Require.js or Browserify
- Experience with source control management (Git, SVN, Perforce, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience optimizing web applications (CDN, code compression, etc.)
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.