Technical Program Manager
AIM Consulting is seeking talented Technical Program Managers to join our nationally recognized and quickly growing Solutions Delivery team and consulting practice. Are you comfortable digging into intricate business requirements and drilling into architecture design with development teams, all while driving the project delivery process? Are you excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM clients’ business and technical teams to make sure your team delivers world-class solutions that are highly scalable, secure, and flexible? If your communication is best in class and you thrive in solving complex and business-critical problems then this is the role is for you. As an AIM Technical Program Manager, you will use your software engineering and project management background to help lead teams by working with stakeholders and client business teams to identify, define, and deliver solutions meeting client needs. You will work with technical teams to contribute to technical solutions, as well as oversee and orchestrate your team members so they successfully deliver solutions per the client’s SOW timeline and budget.
As a trusted partner, you will ensure that all stakeholders are aware of project status and will communicate and drive project issues through resolution. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences within AIM and your Client. Finally, you will play a key role in AIM’s focus on continuous improvement of our processes. We are always on the lookout for ways to improve our software delivery that improves our ability to earn trust with our clients.
- 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience delivering complex development and off the shelf software implementations
- Consulting experience leading projects from SOW to completion
- Experience organizing and driving cross-functional software engineering teams
- Strong sense for identifying technical dependencies and risks, and developing action/mitigation plans to resolve them
- Strong ability to research, understand the implication of, and make technical tradeoff decisions
- Experience creating and fostering a collaborative team environment where everyone is able to do their best work and working toward the project’s goals
- Ability to create, maintain and drive a project schedule
- Experience creating project status communications that are both appropriate for the project and the audience
- Passion for technology and ability to thrive working on a fast-paced projects
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master for development teams, Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Hands-on experience as a software engineer or software engineering manager
- Experience working in continuous integration development environments
- Familiarity with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.