Mobile Application Developer – Digital Experience
AIM Digital Consultants design and build experiences that deepen relationships with customers and drive results across web, mobile and emerging technologies (like Alexa Skills). Our flexible engagement model allows us to ramp up quickly and provide value at any project stage and at any scale, from Startups to the Fortune 100.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing iOS or Android apps
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software on schedule
- Mobile application software development, design and prototyping
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members
- Work closely with product and design teams to customize the Alexa experience on mobile devices
- Implement custom native and React Native user interfaces using the latest iOS or Android programming techniques
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
You are customer obsessed and able to clearly communicate how your designs will impact our client digital needs. You have an uncanny ability to examine problems from every angle before zeroing in on simple, pragmatic solutions. You proactively gather data to inform your decisions and demonstrate sound judgement when faced with ambiguity. You always seek to raise the bar for visual design, believing that effective customer experience can—and should—be elegant.
Your knowledge and skillset likely included the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of application development experience on iOS or Android
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis)
- Working knowledge of React Native is desirable
- Proficiency in front-end coding and design
- Ability to take a project from requirements gathering and design to actual product launch
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. We solve critical business challenges for our clients, helping them delight customers, empower employees and drive innovation forward. Founded in 2006 with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis and Denver, we are ranked among the fastest growing private companies and the best companies to work for with a long track record of success with clients of all shapes, sizes and industries across the US.