We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
At AIM, community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward. When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
Our team starts with the customer first, working together for one goal — their success. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team, excited about technology advancements, and ready to put your stamp on breaking into accounts, you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for a driven, independent, motivated, and most importantly, customer-centric Consulting Leader to join our Minneapolis Application Development team. We help businesses strategize and resolve issues with architecture, security, and buggy performance, clear a stacked backlog, and ultimately making application development projects completed faster, more efficiently, and at high quality.
Awesome Things You Will Do:
Project Delivery: Responsible for the successful delivery of engagements with AIM’s clients. Helping clients solve complex problems, push through challenging situations, and adapt new processes and software. Great customer service, passion for technology, and team success is our focus.
Consultant Community: Driving internal technical discussions and technology exploration is vital to individual and organizational improvement. Playing an active role is each Consultant’s responsibility. Contributing and learning whenever possible.
Next-level Thinking: Proof of concepts, solutions architecture, and technology assessments. Sharing ideas about the advancement of technology with internal and external communities. Speaking at conferences, leading meetups, and open-source projects.
Sales Support: Partnering with our Sales team to win new business, which will include creating proposals and presenting them, contract creation and negotiation, and delivery team selection and onboarding.
Organizational Growth: As with most companies, ours relies on the contributions of our employees. Learning lunches, project retrospectives, training, mentoring and consultant community are essential to our growth and success.
Thought Leadership: Create and share ideas on improving technology and processes. Technology insights, case studies, and white papers.
What You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of experience in custom application development / application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration, and relational databases.
- 3+ years as a Consultant owning delivery of projects for enterprise customers using an agile methodology.
- Experience and/or passion around driving pre-sales, eliciting business requirements, and crafting / articulating solutions to customers.
- Able to estimate application development and integration engagements using a proven methodology.
- A passion for software development. You will be expected to be able to build prototypes / frameworks and perform code reviews.
- Highly effective communication skills with client-facing and executive level management.
- Experience managing both large and small teams.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and services (AWS, GCP and/or Azure).
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 (including Sass and/or Less).
- Experience building out continuous integration environments.
- Experience with Test Automation.
What it is like to work for AIM: We are a focused, energetic group of people working together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to become the industry leader in technology consulting services by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our consultants and clients. We invest in our employees, fostering career growth by providing training, personal development, and mentorship. All of our employees are encouraged to be creative and are driven to succeed. We value honest communication, reward performance, and produce high quality results and happy clients. Our days are competitive, fast, fun, and exciting.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.