The best place to do your best work.
If you want to make an impact by doing work that really matters while learning from other technologists, AIM Consulting has a lot to offer.
We’re different. We combine the best of solutions delivery and resource augmentation to provide flexibility to both our client partners and our consultant workforce. Unlike staffing agencies, we see the long game. We focus on identifying the best talent in the marketplace and developing and sustaining long-term relationships with consultants. We’re committed to understanding you, your strengths and your aspirations — because the more we know about you, the better we’re able to represent you to our clients and present you with career-changing projects. What’s more, because we are rapidly growing, you have the opportunity to make an impact on our consulting culture and approach.
The first step is to meet you and assess the opportunity to work together. Though we might not have a project that’s right for you the day we meet, if the relationship is mutually beneficial, we’ll stay in touch. The goal is to help you build a career that will excite your passion for technology, compensate you competitively, and seriously enrich your life.
5 Reasons to Meet with Us
- More interesting projects. Our projects are business critical, requiring smart thinking and leveraging modern technology. What’s more, each success opens doors for other engagements.
- We listen. We want to understand who you are, what you’ve done, and where you want to go. This allows us to line up ideal matches between people and opportunities.
- Insight, broad and deep. We’re experts about technology, but also about teams, cultures, processes and opportunities. We understand the types of people each project needs — and the best opportunities for you to succeed.
- We’re here for you. We make sure you’re positioned for success, checking in with you throughout each project, resolving issues and supporting you from one engagement to the next.
- Great compensation. We appreciate your value, and our competitive compensation packages include benefit options for W2 consultants on engagements of six months or longer.
Learn more about what we do. View standing opportunities below.
Note: AIM Consulting does not hold work visas and works corp-to-corp only in a limited capacity.