Right-size your investment in cloud technologies
In 2018 alone, 80% of all IT budgets will be committed to cloud computing solutions. Transitioning to the cloud has become a key initiative for companies looking to leverage Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
AIM Consulting engages with clients in a number of different ways to support these efforts. Our knowledgeable experts have hands-on experience solving cloud challenges across a wide array of company types and environments and can help you understand the options that best suit your business needs and invest strategically in the future. We offer a number of quick-start assessment-based strategy engagements to help you understand your specific challenges and solve for:
- Cloud Efficiency Optimization
- Cloud Migration as a Proof-of-Concept
- AWS CI/CD Pipeline
- Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
Clients that partner with AIM Consulting on these types of cloud consulting initiatives typically realize the following benefits:
- Improved overall business stability and a roadmap for business continuity
- Improved cloud readiness of existing applications
- Elastic infrastructure that scales up or down depending on demand
- Improved speed and quality of application deployments
- Reduced waste and costs
- And much, much more
AIM Consulting is a Partner of both Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
For more information on AIM’s cloud consulting offerings, see below.