Senior Consultant – .NET Application Development
Our approach to application development is team-centric and holistic from architecture and design to building high-quality, automated, cloud-enabled custom applications, helping clients modernize their software development processes and methodologies along the way. We have a highly flexible engagement model allowing clients to engage our software development experts in project-based solutions, through our managed services, as individual contributors or via distributed development team(s).
Day-to-day, you will
- Develop high performance software using scalable applications built in .NET
- Create and review .NET application design and architecture and participate in .NET code review
- Troubleshoot, debug, and analyze .NET application code and infrastructure
- Define software development standards and guidelines and lead project delivery teams
- Spot, assess and report on delivery risks
- Assist in Engagement pre-sales activities creating project proposals, estimating project deliverables, resources and timelines and help build a team of top-performing SDE’s
- Create and share ideas on improving technology and processes. Produce periodic technology insights by writing blog posts, case studies, and/or white papers
You have been a skilled leader in the .NET development arena with software development consulting experience. You likely have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns, technologies, frameworks and methodologies in a variety of startup, mid-market and enterprise environments. You should be passionate about developing software in .NET, prototyping and staying current on emerging software development technologies through continued education and community participation. You should value interacting and communicating with Enterprise clients, mentoring other consultants and acting as a thought leader within .NET development.
Your knowledge and skill-set likely include the following:
- 6-10 years of enterprise .NET software development experience
- Experience with software design, patterns, diagrams and architecture
- Proven expertise building enterprise web applications and web services in .NET
- Practical experience creating RESTful Web Services
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Strong experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools and branching and deployment strategies
- Strong understanding of different distributed system architectures and application architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Post-Graduate Degree preferred
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is a rapidly growing leader in technology consulting services and solution delivery that helps companies compete effectively in the digital world.