Senior Program Manager
AIM Consulting is seeking talented Senior Program Managers to join our nationally recognized and quickly growing Solutions Delivery team and consulting practice. We need individuals who can drive the delivery of client engagements while also helping AIM grow and mature its Delivery Leadership services.
Are you interested in building relationships and working with Fortune 500 companies to solve business-critical problems? Are you excited to spearhead the development and delivery of highly visible, world-class technology solutions? Do you excel at seeing the bigger picture and want to help companies mature and grow? If you answered yes to those questions, then this is the role for you.
As an AIM Senior Project Manager, you will lead your team by working with stakeholders and client business teams to identify, define, and specify solutions meeting our customers’ needs. You will oversee and orchestrate your team members so they successfully deliver solutions per the client SOW timeline and budget. As a trusted partner, you will ensure that all stakeholders are aware of project status and communicate and drive project issues through resolution. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences within AIM and our client. You will also have direct report responsibilities as part of our management team. Finally, you will play a key role in AIM’s focus on continuous improvement of our processes. We are always on the lookout for ways to improve our software delivery that improves our ability to earn trust with our clients.
- Mentoring lean and agile practices and principles
- Career management of other project leaders at AIM
- Help manage AIM’s entire solution portfolio and contribute to the definition of AIM’s best practices and guidelines for all project consultants
- Delivering complex projects via multiple methodologies, heavily concentrating on Kanban and Scrum
- Managing backlogs and scope trade-offs
- Maintaining a positive client relationship during complex projects
- Empowering engineers to be successful
- Communicating complex status
- Motivating a team to hit a tight deadline
- Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- 10+ years of project management and leadership experience focused on web and mobile technologies
- 2+ years consulting experience leading projects from SOW to completion
- 3+ years directly managing people
- Experience organizing and driving cross-functional software engineering teams
- Strong sense for identifying technical dependencies and risks, and developing action/mitigation plans to resolve them
- Strong ability to research, understand the implication of, and make technical tradeoff decisions
- Experience creating and fostering a collaborative team environment where everyone is able to do their best work and working toward the project’s goals
- Ability to create, maintain and drive a project schedule
- Experience creating project status communications that are both appropriate for the project and the audience
- Passion for technology and ability to thrive working on a fast-paced projects
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master for development teams, Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Lean or agile coaching expertise
- 5+ years of consulting experience
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.