Principal Consultant – Delivery Leadership
At AIM Consulting, our Delivery Leadership Practice is a world-class team of experts who lead IT engagements across industries and care deeply about the long-term success of your technology-related solutions and processes. We have the tools required to lead complex and exciting projects and communicate effectively to align phases and increase team collaboration and shared understanding at all levels of the organization.
The Principal Consultant is responsible for large or multi-complex project execution with a focus on excellent client relationships, delivery oversight and demonstrated thought leadership. The Principal Consultant will also help set strategic direction, deliver solutions, support sales efforts and help with recruiting, account management and operational practice development.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Project Management:
- Manage multiple projects that support different lines of business for our Clients
- Apply Project Management Methodologies to all projects specific to business needs
- Monitor all KPI’s and deliverables for existing projects while working closely with all client stakeholders
- Engagement Management:
- Lead the day-to-day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members
- Work directly with clients – usually on site – and you will take ownership of the overall project and its end products
- Contribute to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, customize solutions and work closely with clients
- Business Development:
- Work with clients on marketing and sales topics building capabilities and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results
- Client Engagement:
- Monitor and drive the client pipeline by coordinating the discussions between partners and clients.
- Prepare templates, client reference videos, case studies for future client development and test new value propositions
- Craft and develop proposals and discussion documents, managing the team and leveraging the experts of the practice to find the optimal mix of functional and industry client services capabilities
- Thought Leadership:
- Perform TED Talks, create community speaking engagements, manage presentations to client personnel and leadership
- Resource Management:
- Capacity and Demand Management: Optimize resource utilization by prioritizing high value work with available resource capacity
- Resource Utilization: Ensure that the right resources are available to support goals
- Progress and Time Tracking: Ensure that progress can be tracked, and truly understand where resources are spending their time.
- Practice Development:
- Maximize team performance through an effective team approach driving sales, recruiting, talent management and oversight of delivery work.
You are passionate about driving the delivery of a client engagement while identifying additional opportunities to offer AIM Consulting Services. You are excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM Consulting’s portfolio of clients ensuring world class solutions are being delivered that are highly scalable, secure and flexible
Your knowledge and skillset likely include the following:
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting with prior experience working with Enterprise Accounts
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Consistently delivering exceptional results and great ideas
- Expert analytical skills
- Executive oral and communication skills to present complex value propositions to client executives and create compelling written documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. We solve critical business challenges for our clients, helping them delight customers, empower employees and drive innovation forward. Founded in 2006 with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis, Houston, and Denver, we are ranked among the fastest growing private companies and the best companies to work for with a long track record of success with clients of all shapes, sizes and industries across the US.
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.