Principal Consultant – Data & Analytics
AIM Consultants help our clients strategize, design, build and operate data and analytical platforms through our high-performance teams of data engineers, architects, data scientists and analytical leaders. We shape the future of what data-driven organizations look like by driving processes for extracting and using data in a creative way while creating new lines of thinking with our clients under diverse situations.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Engagement Management:Ensure acceptance of proposed technical solutions from top management levels at the client, manage engagement delivery content and quality assurance, perform risk assessment and lead project planning from end-to-end
- Thought Leadership:Share ideas about the advancement of technology with internal and external communities by speaking at industry leading conferences, performing TED Talks, hosting meet-ups and collaborating brain-storming sessions for open-source projects
- Practice Development:Play a critical role in building the Data and Analytics practice within the Seattle industry by way of;
- Practice Building –Assist in the overall growth of the practice area through a combination of business development, talent management, ownership of delivery production and thought leadership
- Bench and Individual Development –Be a natural mentor to all Practice Consultants promoting an environment of continuous professional development
- Business Development –Lead Practice Business Development activities working with recruiters, Practice Directors and AIM Consultant’s Leadership team
- Build teams and guide consultants through all phases of delivery including: requirements elicitation, solution architecture, and driving an effective development team
- Successfully manage a portfolio of projects through delegation
- Deliver projects to contractual expectations with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Use an analytical approach to design, develop and evaluate predictive models and advanced algorithms that lead to optimal value extraction from the data
- Apply knowledge of data modeling, advanced mathematics, machine learning and statistics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, and present business questions
- Use exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets to produce innovative solutions for clients
- Elicit clear and actionable client business requirements and develop innovative, compelling solution strategies to meet those requirements
- Create and present proposals and establish Statements of Work for Client engagements
You have been a skilled leader in the Data and Analytics industry with a strong background in consulting with an entrepreneurial spirit. You likely have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns, and methodologies focused on Analytics Strategy, Data Governance & Master Data Management, Data Architecture(s), Big Data & Internet of Things, Data Visualization and Analytics. You should be passionate about research, prototyping and staying current on emerging technologies through continued education and significant community participation. You should value interacting and communicating with Enterprise clients, mentoring other consultants and acting as a thought leader within Data and Analytics.
Your knowledge and skillset likely included the following:
- 10+ years of experience in Analytics, Data Architecture & Engineering, Business Intelligence, Solution & Enterprise Architecture and Systems Integration
- 10+ years of development experience (SQL, Python, R, Java, C#, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience working with emerging Data & Analytics technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Azure Data Lake, etc.)
- 7+ years as a technical consultant owning delivery of projects for enterprise customers using an agile methodology
- Enterprise experience with emerging cloud platforms and development patterns (AWS, Azure, MapReduce, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms (Tableau, Microsoft, Domo, IBM, etc.)
- Familiarity with some or all of the following disciplines: Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Bayes Theorem
- Base understanding of architecture frameworks (TOGAF, DAMA, etc.)
- Experience architecting / managing solutions with PCI / HIPPA requirements
- Experience as a thought leader (writing, presenting, collaborating, etc.)
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. We solve critical business challenges for our clients, helping them delight customers, empower employees and drive innovation forward. Founded in 2006 with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis, Houston, and Denver, we are ranked among the fastest growing private companies and the best companies to work for with a long track record of success with clients of all shapes, sizes and industries across the US.
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.