Power BI Developer
We are seeking Power BI Developers with strong consulting backgrounds and the ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments. By joining our Data & Analytics consulting practice you will be engaged with clients that are adopting emerging technologies in a variety of different industries. You should be passionate about reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science and advanced analytics. You should also have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns and methodologies, and five to eight years of BI & Analytics development experience, particularly with Microsoft tools.
- Design, implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions
- Design, implement and develop data visualizations
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback
- Recommend data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support reports
- 5-8+ years of BI & Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft)
- 2 years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power BI)
- Strong understanding of BI areas. Ability to work on complex development BI projects including the proactive identification of issues and coordination of resolutions.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft technology stack (Azure, SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Tabular, Reporting Services, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, MD, DAX and tabular models
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance and communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.