AIM Consulting is hiring Functional Analysts with strong consulting backgrounds. The work requires understanding current business processes and the expertise and ability to recommend well-reasoned ways of enhancing, re-architecting and improving technical solutions to support business requirements. The ideal candidate must be able to independently manage simultaneous projects, communicate effectively, and have a customer-service oriented approach.
- Partner with project stakeholders, vendors, and members of the software team to gather and document functional requirements as defined by the needs of end-users, application owners, and integration partners.
- Produce documentation to support the product vision and make engineering tasks clear, including functional requirements, business logic and rules, interface requirements, user interaction behaviors, sitemaps, user journeys, and other system interaction requirements.
- Communicate effectively to varied audiences through documents, graphics, presentations, charts, and other materials.
- Participate in on-site project meetings, design reviews, training, exercises, and other events as required in support of projects throughout the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Embrace agile principles, participating in and driving agile techniques and ceremonies. CSM or CSPO certification a plus.
- Work with the software team to implement and support software installations, both onsite and remotely. Perform educational and training course work, research, and activities required to support new technologies utilized in the software group.
- Provide support to other members of the technical staff as needed to ensure the team achieves technical objectives, meets sponsor requirements, implement technology, and support existing installations.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Science or a field related to the position or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.