Senior .NET Developer
AIM Consulting is seeking experienced Senior .NET Developers to join AIM’s award-winning and quickly growing Application Development consulting practice. Do you enjoy developing cutting-edge technology solutions for enterprises? Do you want to work with some of the most well-known brands in the U.S.? Are you always looking for the next challenge to test your mettle against? If so, this is the role for you!
AIM .NET Developers are responsible for helping to add features to existing enterprise application platforms, as well as tending to bug fixes, correcting redundancy, increasing modularization, etc. You will be working in small and collaborative teams to deliver elegant solutions that will impress our clients. In this role, you will be expected to work with evolving requirements, come up with thoughtful solutions, and give feedback where appropriate.
- Develop high performance, scalable applications
- Analyze pre-existing applications
- Help define development standards and guidelines
- Analyze existing infrastructure
- Creation and review of design and architecture
- Build object models and class diagrams
- Participate in code reviews
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis
- Mentor other team members
- Self-motivated, proactive, curious, responsible and flexible
- 8+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong experience building .NET MVC web applications
- Strong experience leveraging .NET WebAPI
- Strong experience creating RESTful .NET web services
- Strong experience optimizing web applications (CDN, code compression, etc.)
- Strong experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with legacy .NET applications
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
- Experience with SaaS architecture
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.