We are seeking Data Engineers with strong consulting backgrounds, eight or more years of data integration and data mining experience, and the ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments. By joining our Data & Analytics practice, you will engage with clients that are adopting emerging technologies in a variety of different industries. You must be passionate about big data, telemetry, real-time data processing, machine learning, data science and advanced analytics. You should also have experience with a variety of architectures, patterns and methodologies.
- Design, implement, and manage large-scale, high-volume data platforms
- Design, develop, and implement data integration processes between source and target platforms
- Design architectural blueprints and patterns for development teams to follow
- Ensure data platforms are scalable and high performance
- Ensure data quality methodology and processes are followed
- Participate in technical design and code reviews during stage gates
- Proven and successful consulting track record with experience servicing multiple clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 8+ years of data integration and data mining experience
- 3+ years of big data architecture experience (Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong experience with ETL & data integration technology (SSIS, DataStage, Informatica, etc.)
- Strong experience with writing SQL
- Strong experience with relational databases (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience with real-time data messaging and processing platforms (Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms in a DevOps role (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (Java, Python, Powershell, etc.)
Why AIM Consulting?
Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
Our approach is straightforward and focused on you and your long-term career growth. We want to understand who you are, what your strengths are and what you are looking to do. Because of the strength of the relationships we have with local companies and leaders, we can present you with career-changing projects. If we don’t have a project that is right for you at first, we continue to keep in touch, even if it’s just to check in and see how things are going. Our objective is to help you build a career that is going to excite your passion for technology, compensate you appropriately, and seriously enrich your life.
Reasons to join the AIM Consulting team
- Work on the most interesting projects
- Accelerate your career growth and experience
- Build insight into company cultures
- Get ongoing career support and commitment
- Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages
Note: AIM Consulting employs a local delivery model and does not provide visa sponsorship.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.