AIM Consulting is hiring highly-motivated individuals with sales / business development experience, preferably in technology consulting services, staffing or software sales to generate new business and deepen relationships with current and prospective clients. This position is an internal, full time role at AIM Consulting.
This role requires building and growing relationships with key decision-makers throughout all levels of AIM’s current and prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities and properly positioning AIM’s technology consultants and professional services offerings. You will need a strong customer service perspective and demonstrate a clear understanding of strategic account management. In addition, you will be responsible for communicating client requirements to internal stakeholder teams who are responsible for talent acquisition, service delivery, project management and internal resourcing. You will need to collaborate with those teams to evaluate consultant fit per our clients’ requirements as well as AIM’s internal requirements and, where necessary, provide feedback.
You will be part of a great group of people who have made this organization a fun, energetic place to work. We are looking for candidates who put the team before themselves, are self-starters, and are not intimidated by a culture of accountability. That’s what it takes to be successful in our fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
Our employees receive full benefits—medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and matched 401k.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue from new business development and existing clients
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of AIM Consulting service offerings, methodologies, project work, and partnerships
- Ability to present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management
- Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle including prospecting/cold calls, discovery, presentation, proposal creation, contract negotiation and relationship development
- Work closely with new and active clients to acquire and prioritize clients’ IT requirements
- Provide detailed requirements/information to internal employees
- Present qualified candidates to clients and adhere to AIM’s hiring processes and best practices for managing consultants
- Utilize a CRM/ATS database in a professional, accurate, and timely manner
- Minimum of 3 years of business development, sales, or account management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical & negotiation experience
- Knowledge of Internet and web technologies
- Understanding of the local business environment
- BA/BS in Business, Management or related field
- The ideal candidate will have current expertise developing an IT solutions business coupled with exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven capability in developing business for delivery of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, software and/or professional consulting services
- Must be able to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with AIM and close business through superior customer service
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of internal and external management and be comfortable negotiating terms of business in both fast-paced entrepreneurial and large-scale organizations
Why AIM Consulting?
Who we are and what do we do: Founded in 2006, AIM Consulting is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in technology solutions and services. With offices in Denver, Minneapolis and Seattle, AIM Consulting has the people, processes, and tools to provide companies with strategic guidance on business-critical initiatives and deliver end-to-end solutions. AIM meets the highest standard of excellence in technology, for better value than other consulting companies, because we are 100% focused on forging long-term relationships with deeply-experienced consultants and building high-performance, service-oriented teams that produce results.
What it is like to work for AIM: We are a focused, energetic group of people working together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to become the industry leader in technology consulting services by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our consultants and clients. We invest in our employees, fostering career growth by providing training, personal development, and mentorship. All of our employees are encouraged to be creative and are driven to succeed. We value honest communication, reward performance, and produce high quality results and happy clients. Our days are competitive, fast, fun, and exciting.
Core Ideologies at AIM Consulting:
- Improve in everything we do
- Trust, respect and communicate
- Use data, facts, insight and good judgment to be effective
- Build relationships, build communities
- Work hard, have fun