New Case Study: Software License Renewal Solution with Kanban and Jira Improves Software Asset Management Efficiencies
We have a new case study in the area of Cloud & Operations on how AIM utilized Jira and Kanban boards to optimize business and software renewal processes for a major retailer. Stakeholders are elated over how the solution has empowered them in many ways:
- Increased insight and control by leadership over the timing, cost structures, and other details of software license renewals.
- A much more consistent set of roles and responsibilities across all stakeholder teams, leading to improved cross-collaboration.
- The removal of duplicative work.
- One consistent record of renewal, eliminating the need to search through siloed documents and data.
- Reduced risk of unnecessary auto-renewals from simple awareness of when renewals are approaching.