New Case Study: AIM Consulting Delivers Crew Systems Integration Solution
We have a new case study in the area of Delivery Leadership on how we helped an airline through a complex systems integration solution using our change management and delivery leadership expertise.
Our work included:
- Creating consensus on project schedule task formatting, how to status tasks, and how code would flow from development to user testing.
- Standardizing project status reporting, including harmonizing of definitions, declaring status report time-frames, and ensuring that reports were always delivered with fresh data.
- Standardizing development meetings to uncover issues quickly and determine the best processes to expedite their resolution.
- Developing a communications cadence leading to an end-to-end view of software delivery, testing, and user acceptance.
- Developing a change management process to address scope changes as they were uncovered.
- Merging the development content timelines with environment planning, integrated testing and user testing schedules to ensure those teams understood when to expect software deliveries.