We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
At AIM Consulting, our Cloud & DevSecOps practice partners with clients to improve the value of IT. We help clients right-size their investment in cloud, modernize the infrastructure that serves as the foundation for their technology and application deployment process. We further help development and IT operations teams come together to achieve true DevSecOps transformation. AIM Cloud and DevSecOps consultants deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops and lead implementation and migration projects. Our engagements focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, cloud migrations, pipeline automations, enterprise applications, big data, archiving and disaster recovery.
The Senior DevSecOps Consultant in our Cloud & DevSecOps Practice is responsible for engagement execution focusing on excellent client relationships, delivery oversight and demonstrated thought leadership.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Client Engagement: Manage client stakeholder relationships expanding AIM Consulting’s client portfolio
- Project Delivery: Support client initiatives around DevSecOps automation, tools and process updates. Partner with client project teams in process and tool evaluation, implementation and configuration efforts.
- Process & Solution Evangelism: Getting tools configured and tested is only part of the solution. Supporting adoption, training and customer buy-in is a critical part of adoption for new solutions
- Thought Leadership: Write blog posts and white papers around key industry trends. Share ideas about the advancement of technology with internal and external communities by speaking at industry leading conferences, performing technical talks, hosting meet-ups, and collaborating brain-storming sessions for open-source projects
You are an achievement-oriented DevSecOps Engineer with a passion for technology and working through implementation and optimization efforts while educating project teams along the way. You are a self-starter that is well organized with a proven track record of successful projects You are driven to delivering excellent solutions and have a consistent high level of customer service.You can work as an independent delivery resource as well as a contributor to a broader project team.
- 1+ years of enterprise consulting experience in DevSecOps engagements involving architectures, patterns, AWS and Azure technologies, frameworks and methodologies in a variety of environments
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure, database and networking architecture for highly available, internet-scale applications
- Must enjoy participating in deep discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Passionate about scalable DevSecOps and cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures
- Past experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications
- Integration experience of AWS or Azure cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP, etc.
- Strong experience with infrastructure automation through DevSecOps scripting using Shell, Python, Ruby and PowerShell
- High level of experience with configuration management using CloudFormation, TerraForm, Chef and Puppet
- Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3) and/or at least one AWS associate level certification
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop) and products (Cisco, F5, Oracle, SAP) and frameworks (ITIL, Zachman, TOGAF)
- BA/BS degree in technical field (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience