We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
At AIM Consulting, our Delivery Leadership Practice is a world-class team of experts who lead exciting technology engagements across industries and care deeply about the long-term success of our client’s technology-related solutions and processes.
We are rooted in technology, people, and processes – our goal is to bring leadership, organization, and strong communication to all engagements in order to forge strong client relationships, help mature our clients’ organizations, and lead the delivery efforts of our cross-functional teams.
The Senior Consultant is responsible for large scale and multi-faceted project execution with a focus on excellent client relationships, complex project execution, and mentoring consultants.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Manage one complex project or multiple small projects that support different lines of business for our Clients
- Apply industry leading project delivery methodologies to all projects specific to business needs
- Monitor all KPI’s and deliverables for existing projects while working closely with all client stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices to lead project teams and stakeholders to accomplish commitments on time and on budget
- Partner with AIM’s sales team and consulting leaders to identify consulting delivery opportunities within your client portfolio
- Build community between AIM’s consultants on billing and our clients to share AIM’s expertise and develop bonds between consultants that drives a positive consultant experience
- Contribute to AIM’s thought leadership by writing articles and blogs about delivery leadership topics
- Lead community events with other AIM consultants working within your client portfolio
You are passionate about driving the delivery of a client engagement while identifying additional opportunities to offer AIM Consulting Services. You are excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM Consulting’s portfolio of clients ensuring world class solutions are being delivered that are highly scalable, secure and flexible. You take charge, are viewed as a leader among any team you work with, and consistently deliver exceptional results and great ideas.
Your knowledge and skillset likely include the following:
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting with prior experience working with Enterprise Accounts
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- Executive oral and communication skills to present complex value propositions to client executives and create compelling written documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA