We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
AIM Consulting is looking for an experienced Consulting Leader to assist us in building out our Delivery Leadership Practice in Denver. AIM focuses on driving complex technology projects to delivery valuable outcomes “on-time” and “on-budget”. We help our customer improve their business agility through delivery optimization and waste reduction.
AIM’s world-class team of experts lead technology engagements across industries with deep admiration for each client’s success. Our consultants have the experience required to manage complex and expansive projects, communicate effectively to align phases and increase team collaboration providing share understandings at all organization levels.
We need a hand’s on leader who has significant experience delivering enterprise class solutions and assisting organizations with digital transformations. You should be passionate about transforming an organizations relationship between the business and IT, evolving management of project portfolios, and helping teams deliver business value more quickly through improved agile processes. This role will require someone who makes our clients challenges their own and is passionate about delivering on AIM’s commitments and leaving our clients in a better place when we exit. This requires the ability to listen and connect with people to digest complex requirements and build out a team to deliver on those requirements. This role will primarily focus on Denver, but may include work remotely in any of AIM’s offices or throughout the United States. It will require someone willing to travel throughout the Denver and surrounding metropolitan areas (Golden, Boulder, etc.)
Businesses need the ability to adapt to changing environments as you have especially seen in the last couple of years. Are you excited to help them? Do you enjoy discussing challenges with clients from a multitude of different industries? Are you excited to build a team of folks in the community you live that can help customers in the same community? AIM may be your dream job!
Day-to-day, you will:
- Build strong relationships and Network in your local communities through Meetups, Professional Organizations, and other sources to build AIM’s Brand and Identify Opportunities / Offerings important to local industries.
- Work with AIM Account Executives and client stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage client data to drive business solutions, pitch solutions on how AIM can deliver on these opportunities, and negotiate the terms of a contract.
- Be deeply involved in the execution of the engagements that you work with clients to define. This may mean developing a transformational strategy, rolling out a project management office, helping define organizational change management processes, or analyzing complex solution requirements and driving an initiative to success.
- Share the insights from you and your teams experience through Executive Briefings, our internal portals, and our website / social media outlets. We want to help you build your brand!
- Develop a team of local experts in your space. Work to recruit, hire, onboard, retain, and provide career leadership for other passionate people.
You are excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM Consulting’s portfolio of clients ensuring world class solutions are being delivered that are highly scalable, secure and flexible. You take charge, are viewed as a leader among any team you work with, and consistently deliver exceptional results and great ideas.
- Consulting Experience: 5+ years of experience as a consultant or consulting leader involved in the relationship development, solution selling, proposal development, contract negotiation, onboarding, and delivery of client work.
- Managerial Experience: 3+ years of experience managing people including: recruiting, onboarding, mentoring, and retaining project managers, analysts, portfolio managers, Scrum Masters, and Scrum Coaches.
- Community Presence – Must have built a local network of relationships within the Denver Market
- Knowledge Sharing – Experience developing presentations and delivering them to large audiences on topics related to Project Lifecycle Management, Product Management, Operational Change Management, Agile Transformations, and Business Agility.
- Delivery Leadership Skills – Must Haves:
- 7 Years of experience in management consulting with prior experience working with Enterprise Accounts going through large transformations.
- Experience leading technical teams using Agile Frameworks or Principles
- Strong Relationship Management Skills and Proven Experience
- Provide experience delivering enterprise-class, exceptional innovative solutions through completion.
- Executive oral and communication skills to present complex value propositions to client executives and create compelling write documents.
- Extensive Experience delivering engagements and performing analysis with standard toolsets (JIRA, Excel, MindMapping, etc.)
- Delivery Leadership Skills – Nice to Haves
- Experience leading solutions development on engagements with compliance requirements (SOX, HIPPA, GDPR, PCI, etc.)
- Experience building out a modern, agile Project Management Office
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Scrum Product Owner Certifications.
- Operational Change Management (OCM) Framework experience and certifications