We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is looking for an experienced marketing manager to support branding, sales enablement, and communication strategies for AIM Consulting. Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Communications at Addison Group, this role will drive AIM Consulting’s digital and content, sales enablement, and corporate communications.
AIM Consulting helps turn insights into actions through assisting companies to strategize, design, build and operationalize high-performing solutions with teams of engineers, architects, delivery experts, developers, and more. The internal marketing team brings the incredible stories of our team and clients to life. This role will focus on strengthening the AIM brand, driving leads, supporting market expansion, build upon our PR and partner channel outreach.
This role will work closely with the AIM Consulting leadership team, manage an internal consulting-focused marketing team, collaborate with Addison partner companies, and coordinate with external agencies and vendors. They must have the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, demonstrate active listening, and should exhibit superb communications and organizational skills.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee marketing strategies for AIM Consulting, including brand positioning and messaging, digital marketing, content strategy and development, account-based marketing, market research, public relations, and internal communications
- Develop metrics-driven marketing strategies and reporting for AIM solution practices
- Develop and support internal and external communications strategies with VP, Marketing & Communications and AIM leadership team
- Collaborate, participate, and drive joint marketing initiatives as a member of the corporate Addison Group marketing team
- Track vendor relationships and marketing budgets for consulting teams
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing-related field
- 5 – 8 years of related experience in B2B marketing, strong preference working in technology/software in-house marketing teams
- Proven skills, knowledge, and experience in the design and execution of integrated marketing, digital marketing, account-based marketing, and public relations programs
- Portfolio of work samples for email campaigns, social media campaigns (LinkedIn specifically campaigns), and/or Google Ad Display samples
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Creative eye with an innate sense of aesthetics and a passion for excellent copy
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Management experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
ABOUT AIM CONSULTING
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. AIM’s differentiation is our collaborative engagement model that provides cross-functional results. We work with clients, shoulder to shoulder, for one goal – their success. Founded in 2006, with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis, Denver, Houston, and Chicago, we are ranked among the fastest-growing private companies and best companies to work for due to a long track record of success with our partners and consultants. Our long-term relationships with the best technology consulting talent allow us to deliver on expectations, execute on roadmaps, and drive modern technology initiatives.
AIM Consulting is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. AIM Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.