We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
AIM Consulting is looking for an experienced client focused consulting leader to join our world-class team of Client Delivery Executives (CDEs) in Seattle. Our CDEs lead engagements at clients for a specific industry and use delivery to build trusted relationships that expose opportunities for AIM to further assist our clients with their tactical and long-term technology initiatives.
As a Client Delivery Executive (CDE) you will provide industry experience and account leadership for AIM and will be a trusted advisor to clients on how AIM can best provide consulting services. The CDE uses their delivery and industry expertise to improve the overall quality of business development and execution for AIM’s clients and improves the collaboration and community for AIM’s consultants on billing.
- Lead complex projects that are aligned to one of AIM’s consulting practice disciplines and offerings
- Earn client trust by utilizing industry best practices to lead teams and stakeholders to accomplish commitments on time and on budget
- Monitor all KPI’s and deliverables for existing projects while working closely with all client stakeholders
Drive Business Development:
- Leverage relationships built during delivery to meet with clients and match opportunity and AIM solution capabilities
- Use and expand your personal business network to meet with clients and introduce AIM solution capabilities
- Partner with AIM’s business development team and consulting leaders to identify consulting delivery opportunities
- Help consulting leaders craft and develop proposals, discussion documents, and statements of work that turn consulting opportunities into consulting wins
Provide Account Leadership:
- Build relationships with AIM account leadership and introduce consulting leaders to develop opportunities
- Lead quarterly business reviews with clients to review delivery performance and discuss business development opportunities
- Contribute significantly to account strategy planning including setting account goals, growth strategy, and business development tactics
- Support and help resolve delivery escalations
- Engage with AIM business units and teach methods and best practices for how best to succeed at client within a designated industry
Engage with Consultants:
- Perform candidate interviewing for consulting opportunities
- Provide customer orientation and onboarding for consultants
- Host consultant 1-1’s to provide mentorship, to connect consultants to solutions and leaders at AIM, and to learn about business development opportunities
- Work with client managers to determine client satisfaction and to drive consultant extensions
- Write thought leadership articles and blogs about industry and client topics
- Build and deliver presentations to AIM consultants and client personnel/leadership
- Create content and speak at external community speaking engagements
You are passionate about driving the delivery of a client engagement while identifying additional opportunities to offer AIM Consulting Services. You are excited to be the driving force that collaborates with AIM Consulting’s portfolio of clients ensuring world class solutions are being delivered that are highly scalable, secure and flexible. You take charge, are viewed as a leader among any team you work with, and consistently deliver exceptional results and great ideas.
Your knowledge and skillset likely include the following:
- 10+ years of experience in consulting with prior experience working in a leadership capacity with enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated experience with business development at large scale enterprise accounts
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Consistently delivering exceptional results and great ideas
- Executive level oral and communication skills to present complex value propositions to client executives and create compelling written documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA
About AIM Consulting
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group company, is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. We solve critical business challenges for our clients, helping them delight customers, empower employees and drive innovation forward. Founded in 2006 with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis, Houston, Denver, and Chicago, we are ranked among the fastest growing private companies and the best companies to work for with a long track record of success with clients of all shapes, sizes and industries across the US.