We are a focused, energetic group of people working together with passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to being an industry leader in technology consulting services.
We lead by developing and maintaining long-term relationships with our consultants and clients. We invest in our employees, fostering career growth by enabling access to training, encouraging personal development, and by providing mentorship.
All our employees are encouraged to be creative and are driven to succeed. We value honest communication, reward performance, and produce high-quality results and happy clients. Our days are competitive, fast, fun, and exciting.
In addition to an annual salary, all of our full-time positions at AIM Consulting include the following: Lucrative Bonus Potential with YoY growth, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (spousal and dependent coverage), 401k with company matching, paid certifications, disability insurance, commuter benefits, paid time off and sick days, paid maternity and paternity leave, and wellness programs.
AIM Consulting, an Addison Group Company, is a rapidly growing consulting firm headquartered in Seattle with current offices in Minneapolis, Denver, Houston and Chicago. AIM connects, inspires and empowers our customers by leveraging our world class team of consultants to help solve their key business challenges, drive innovation and produce results that exceed expectations.
Our Motto is: Teamwork. Attitude. Discipline.
About the Role
Our Minneapolis office is hiring highly motivated individuals with sales / business development experience, preferably in technology consulting services or staffing to generate new business and deepen relationships with current and prospective clients. This position is an internal, full-time role at AIM Consulting.
This role requires building and growing relationships with key decision-makers throughout all levels of AIM’s current and prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities and properly positioning AIM’s technology consultants and professional services offerings. You will need a strong customer service perspective and demonstrate a clear understanding of strategic account management.
In addition, you will be responsible for communicating client requirements to internal stakeholder teams who are responsible for talent acquisition, service delivery, project management and internal resourcing. You will need to collaborate with those teams to evaluate consultant fit per our clients’ requirements as well as AIM’s internal requirements and, where necessary, provide feedback.
You will be part of a great group of people who have made this organization a fun, energetic place to work. We are looking for candidates who put the team before themselves, are self-starters, and are not intimidated by a culture of accountability. That’s what it takes to be successful in our fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate revenue from new business development and existing clients
- Must be able to manage pipeline development KPIs through various proactive outbound activity related efforts
- Perform market research
- Input daily sales activity and client information in CRM database
- Assist in planning, driving attendance, and organizing customer networking events
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of AIM Consulting service offerings, methodologies, project work, and partnerships
- Ability to present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management
- Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle including prospecting/cold calls, discovery, presentation, proposal creation, contract negotiation and relationship development
- Work closely with new and active clients to acquire and prioritize clients’ IT requirements
- Provide detailed requirements/information to internal employees
- Present qualified candidates to clients and adhere to AIM’s hiring processes and best practices for managing consultants
- Utilize a CRM/ATS database in a professional, accurate, and timely manner
- 2 to 5 years of sales development experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical & negotiation experience
- Knowledge of Internet and web technologies
- Understanding of the local business environment
- BA/BS in Business, Management or related field
- The ideal candidate will have current expertise developing an IT solutions business coupled with exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven capability in developing business for delivery of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, software and/or professional consulting services
- Must be able to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with AIM and close business through superior customer service
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of internal and external management and be comfortable negotiating terms of business in both fast-paced entrepreneurial and large-scale organizations
- The salary range for this position is $70,000-$125,000 annually
At AIM Consulting, we value people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one, and that’s okay. We are heavily invested in further education and training, and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace where you can show up as your true self. If you’re passionate about technology, but your previous experience doesn’t perfectly align with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply.
We are a diverse group of individuals. No two people, ideologies, or thoughts are the same. Our different experiences and perspectives are our strengths. We are passionate about seeing each other succeed and live & breathe our company values; we choose positivity, we take ownership, we are relationship driven, we build trust, and we are self-aware. We work hard to come through for our clients, and also for one another. We are many unique people, with the same common goal in mind – to connect, inspire and empower our customers by leveraging an amazing workforce to help solve business challenges, drive innovation, and produce results that exceed expectations. Simply put, we are more than a company; we are our client’s trusted advisors.
AIM Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIM Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. AIM Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.