We are REAL people inspired by each other. Community, passion for technology, and hunger for knowledge bring us together and drive our team forward.
When we say we are customer-centric and built on relationships, we mean it.
Your next role is with AIM! We are expanding in our Denver office, looking for sales drivers to move the needle supporting our clients and business development ventures. We look for highly-motivated individuals with sales and/or business development experience ready to take charge while focused on putting the customer first.
Our team starts with the customer first, working together for one goal, their success. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team, excited about technology advancements, and ready to put your stamp on breaking into accounts, you’ve come to the right place.
AIM Consulting is an award-winning industry leader in technology consulting and solutions delivery. AIM’s differentiation is our collaborative engagement model that provides cross-functional results. We work with clients, shoulder to shoulder, for one goal – their success. Founded in 2006, with offices in Seattle, Minneapolis, Denver, Houston, and Chicago, we are ranked among the fastest-growing private companies and best companies to work for due to a long track record of success with our partners and consultants.
AIM connects, inspires, and empowers our customers by leveraging our world-class team of consultants to help solve their critical business challenges, drive innovation, and produce results that exceed expectations.
Our Motto: Teamwork. Attitude. Discipline.
Our Denver office is hiring highly-motivated individuals with sales / business development experience, preferably in technology consulting services, professional services, or staffing, to generate new business and deepen relationships with prospective clients. This position is an internal, full-time role at AIM Consulting.
This role requires building and growing relationships with key decision-makers throughout all AIM’s prospective enterprise clients, identifying opportunities, and properly positioning AIM’s technology consultants and professional services offerings. You will need a strong customer service approach and the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of strategic account growth tactics. You will also be responsible for communicating client requirements to internal stakeholder teams accountable for talent acquisition, service delivery, project management, and internal resourcing. You will need to collaborate with those teams to evaluate consultants fit per our project requirements and, where necessary, provide feedback.
You will be part of a great group of people who have made this organization a fun, energetic place to work. We are looking for candidates who put the team before themselves, are self-starters, are not intimidated by a culture of accountability, and are interested in growing and owning a book of business from scratch. That’s what it takes to be successful in our fast-growing, competitive, and service-oriented culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate revenue from net new business development
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of AIM Consulting service offerings, methodologies, project work, and partnerships
- Ability to present differentiated positioning to all levels of client management ranging from line-level management to the executive office
- Develop and adhere to a sales plan for targeting and penetrating new business
- Complete all aspects of the business development cycle, including prospecting/cold calls, discovery, presentation, proposal creation, contract negotiation, and relationship development
- Work closely with new clients to acquire and prioritize clients’ technology and business requirements
- Provide detailed requirements/information to internal stakeholders
- Present qualified consultants and sophisticated solutions to AIM leaders while adhering to AIM’s streamlined processes and best practices for managing consultant selection
- Utilize a CRM/ATS database in a professional, accurate, and timely manner through the diligent entry of critical data
- Minimum of 3 years of business development, sales, or account management
- Experience working within consulting, professional services, or staff augmentation business models
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical & negotiation experience
- Knowledge of Internet and web technologies
- Understanding of the local business environment
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Information Systems, or related field
- The ideal candidate will have current expertise positioning a technology solutions business coupled with exceptional relationship management skills
- Proven capability in developing business for delivery of professional consulting services
- Must be able to identify key decision-makers within organizations, present a clear, concise case for partnering with AIM and close business through superior customer service
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with all levels of internal and external management and be comfortable negotiating terms of business in both fast-paced entrepreneurial and large-scale organizations
We look forward to hearing from you! Learn more about how we work!